This soup is made with everything healthy. Creamy, rich, and delicious – it is perfect for a cozy night in. We are certain that you will be licking the bowls and still wanting more!
1 Minced Medium Onion
150g Baby Spinach
4 Tbsp Tomato Paste
3 Minced Garlic Cloves
1 Tsp Italian Seasoning
800g Diced Tomatoes
2 Cups Whole Wheat Noodles
1 Tbsp Oil
4 Cups Chicken or Vegetable Stock
4 Tbsp The Butternut Co. Cashew Butter + 1 Cup Warm Water
Sea Salt And Pepper, To Taste
Pasta of your choice
1. Heat the oil over medium-high heat, add the onions, and cook until translucent. Add Italian seasoning and garlic to it and cook for 1 more minute.
2. Shift the onions to the side of the pot and add tomato paste to the center. Let it cook until it begins to smell sweet (3-5 minutes). Add stock and diced tomatoes to the pot. Season with salt.
3. Bring this broth to a boil, add the noodles and let it cook for 6 minutes.
4. Mix cashew butter and water and add it to the pot. Let it thicken. Season with more salt and pepper if needed.
5. Lastly add the spinach into it and stir well. Enjoy!