These Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter and Jelly Bars are made of 7 ingredients only. They are gluten-free, vegan, and oil-free making them the perfect guilt-free healthy snack bars.
1 Cup Pitted Medjool Dates
2 3/4 Cups (265-280g) Rolled Oats
1/2 Cup (128g) The Butternut Co. High Protein Peanut Butter Classic
3 Tbsp Pure Syrup
2 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
1/2 Tsp Fine Sea Salt
114g-170g Raspberry Or Strawberry Jam
1. Make sure the Medjool dates are very soft. If not, cover them with hot water for 5 mins, drain and pat dry.
2. Process the rolled oats in a food processor until it becomes oat flour.
3. Add peanut butter, pitted dates, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt to the oat flour. Pulse until the mixture turns into a sticky dough. If it feels too dry, add a spoon of maple syrup. If the dough is too sticky to handle with hands, place it in the fridge for 20 mins.
4. Line a 9×5 inch loaf pan with parchment paper. Pour the dough into the pan pressing all the way into the corners with your fingers. Place the pan within the freezer for a minimum of half-hour or until set.
5. Warm the jam up in a saucepan over medium-low heat to make it a bit runny. Take out your pan from the freezer. Pour the jam on top of the dough, spreading out with a silicone spatula. Add more jam as desired.
6. Return to the freezer to set. Slice into 8 thick bars or small squares, and serve immediately. Enjoy!