If you are looking for a quick, refined sugar free dessert to satisfy your chocolate craving, this Vegan Chocolate Hazelnut Pudding is just what you need.
Made with only 5 ingredients, this smooth, velvety pudding is a party favourite and is the perfect way to treat your sweet tooth.
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup cornflour
1.5 cup dairy-free milk
1.5 tbsp Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
Garnish of your choice: Almonds, energy balls or fresh strawberries
1. Sieve together cocoa powder and cornflour.
2. Next add in the coconut sugar and milk. Whisk until combined.
3. Add the Chocolate Hazelnut Spread and cook the mix on a medium flame for 5-6 min while whisking continuously.
4. Once the consistency is semi solid, pour into a mould of your choice (one big mould or multiple small moulds).
5. Finally add your garnish and refrigerate to set.
6. Serve Chilled. Enjoy!