Time to savor these Tofu Almond Butter Rice Bowl, loaded with veggies and creamy almond butter sauce. It’s the perfect wholesome meal for lunch or dinner!
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
½ Sliced Red Bell Pepper
¼ Cup Sliced Mushrooms
2 Cups Chopped Kale
1 Small Head Of Broccoli, Chopped
¼ Bowl Chopped Spring Onions
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Orange Juice
1 Tbsp Sriracha
1 Cup Cooked Rice
½ Cup Cubed Tofu
Salt & Pepper To Taste
1. On a baking sheet spread out cubed tofu. Drizzle with olive oil, salt & pepper, and roast until tofu is slightly crispy.
2. In a frying pan on medium heat add olive oil, red bell pepper, sliced mushrooms, chopped kale, chopped broccoli, and spring onions. Cook well until veggies are cooked.
3. In a bowl mix together heaping tbsps. of The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Almond Butter Creamy, soy sauce, maple syrup, orange juice or lime juice, and sriracha and mix well.
4. Cook rice as per instructions and transfer to a bowl.
5. Top the rice bowl with veggies and drizzle the creamy almond butter sauce over it. Garnish with black sesame seeds & enjoy!