We celebrated the tri-colour with a holiday parfait! With a creamy coconut taste – no added sugar, a hefty amount of good fat and lots of fibre – you might just mistake this for a cheat meal. Win-win we say.Ingredients
- 2 tbsp chia seeds 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 tbsp maple syrup1 banana
- 1/2 cup strawberries3 tbsp
- The Butternut Co Almond Butter, Blanched and Creamy
- 1 cup granola
- 2 fresh kiwi fruit
1. Soak the chia seeds in coconut milk and set aside for 2 hours. When ready, they should resemble a thick mass. Add the maple syrup and mix well.
2. Blend the strawberries, banana with blanched almond butter and some ice into a thick puree.
3. Layer a serving glass starting at the bottom with
– chia coconut milk mix
– more chia coconut milk mix
– strawberry banana puree
4. Garnish as per taste. Serve chilled. Enjoy!