An easy and flavourful noodle salad to whisk together for your next Thai food craving!
1 tsp minced garlic
1 tbsp chilli vinegar
1 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp peanut butter, unsweetened
2 tbsp of light soy sauce
1 tsp red chilli paste
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp black sesame seeds
2 cups of cooked rice noodles
Choice of julienned vegetables
Finely chopped coriander
1. In a bowl, add 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1 tsp minced garlic, 1 tbsp chilli vinegar and 1 tbsp brown sugar. Whisk together.
2. Next add in 2 tbsp of light soy sauce and mix well. Add 1 tsp red chilli paste here (optional).
3. Season with 1 tsp salt, 1 tbsp olive oil and finely chopped coriander and scallions.
4. Now add in your choice of julienned vegetables. Mix. And sprinkle 1 tbsp black sesame seeds in parts. Continue to mix.
5. In a separate bowl, add 2 cups of cooked rice noodles and the prepared dressing. Mix well.
6. Garnish with leftover vegetables, scallion shreds, lemon wedges and roasted peanuts!