Thai Peanut Cauliflower Wings is made with crispy baked cauliflower and tossed in tangy nutty peanut sauce. They make a perfect party snack. Try them now.
1 Medium Cauliflower, Cut Into Florets
1 Cup Gluten-Free Flour
1 Cup Almond Milk
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tsp Pepper
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
1/3 Cup The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter Crunchy
1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
1 Tbsp Lime Juice
2 Tsp Coconut Sugar
1 Small Garlic Clove, Minced
1 Tsp Grated Ginger
4 Tbsp Water
1. Mix the flour, almond milk salt, pepper, and garlic powder together in a bowl until smooth.
2. Take 1 cauliflower and cut it into medium size pieces. Dip each piece of cauliflower into the batter, let any excess batter drip off.
3. Preheat the oven to 220C and line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place the cauliflower bites on the baking pan.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown, flipping halfway through.
5. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a small pot until combined and creamy. Toss the cauliflower and sauce together in a bowl.
6. Toss the cauliflower and sauce together in a bowl. Garnish with fresh fruits and veggies, we are using broccoli & sliced oranges. Enjoy!