Filled with the goodness of fresh veggies & tofu tossed with our calcium-rich Tahini, these Tahini Tofu Wraps are perfect for a quick lunch or dinner recipe! They are super easy to make and are packed with flavors!
1 Cup Tofu Sliced Into 1/2 Inch Cubes
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
2 Tbsps. The Butternut Co Tahini
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
1/4 Cup Chopped Carrots
1/4 Cup Sliced Cucumber
1/4 Cup Lettuce
4 Tbsp Hummus
1. Preheat oven to 220C. Line a pan with parchment paper.
2. Place the sliced tofu in a bowl with lemon juice and The Butternut Co Tahini. Mix and marinate for 10 minutes.
3. Add olive oil on top of the parchment paper and add tofu in a single layer on a sheet pan. Bake for 40 minutes, flipping halfway during cooking time. Remove from the oven and sprinkle a pinch of salt over the tofu.
4. In a small bowl add chopped carrots, sliced cucumber, and lettuce for the salad mixture.
5. Lay out each wrap or tortilla, and spread a layer of hummus on each. Layer the chopped vegetables over the hummus, and top with baked Tahini tofu. Fold, roll and enjoy!