Rainy days and spicy sweet potato fries are a match made in heaven. But it’s never a complete meal without a drizzle of our all-time favorite almond butter dip!
Spicy Sweet Potato Fries:
2 Sweet Potatoes Medium-sized
2 Tbsp Oil Of Your Choice
¼ Cup Almond Flour
⅛ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Sea Salt And Black Pepper For Seasoning
Almond Butter Dip:
1 Cup The Butternut Co. Almond Butter
1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Honey
1 & ½ Inch Piece Of Peeled Ginger, Chopped Coarsely
Kosher Salt And Pepper
3 Lime Wedges
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Preheat oven to 215C.
2. Cut sweet potatoes medium-sized into ¼ sticks and place them in a plastic bag, with 2tbsp oil of your choice.
3. In a small bowl, mix almond flour, cayenne, smoked paprika, sea salt, and black pepper before adding to the bag and shaking well. Line your evenly coated fries on the baking sheet, they should not touch.
4. Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown and tender. Flip your fries halfway through the baking.
5. For the dip, put The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Almond Butter Creamy, fresh lemon juice, honey, and peeled ginger, and ⅓ cup of ice water in a food processor and pulse until creamy. Season with salt, and pepper.
6. Serve the fries topped with delicious spicy almond butter dip, cilantro, and a squeeze of lime, and enjoy!