Spaghetti with Broccoli and Peanut Butter Dressing, this delicious and flavorful recipe only contain few ingredients. It’s not only delicious but good for you!
- 200 grams spaghetti (whole grain)
- 2 broccoli heads (chopped)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Coarse salt (as needed)
- 2 tbsp The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter Creamy
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- Red peppers(as needed)
- 1/3 cup water
* Season the broccoli with olive oil and coarse salt and place on a cooking tray.
* Preheat the oven to 200C and bake the broccoli for 30 minutes.
* Boil spaghetti at a medium-high flame for 7 minutes.
* Mix peanut butter, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, pepper, and water.
* Take out the broccoli from the oven and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
* Mix the dressing, spaghetti, and broccoli and it’s ready to serve.