Spaghetti with Broccoli and Peanut Butter Dressing, this delicious and flavorful recipe only contain few ingredients. It’s not only delicious but good for you!
• 200 grams spaghetti (whole grain)
• 2 broccoli heads (chopped)
• 1 tbsp olive oil coarse salt (as needed)
• 2 tbsp The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter Creamy
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 2 tsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp lemon zest Pepper
• 1/3 cup water
1. Season the broccoli with olive oil and coarse salt and place on a cooking tray.
2. Preheat the oven to 200C and bake the broccoli for 30 minutes.
3. Boil spaghetti at the medium-high flame for 7 minutes.
4. Mix peanut butter, olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, pepper, and water.
5. Take out the broccoli from the oven and let it cool down for 10 minutes.
6. Mix the dressing, spaghetti, and broccoli and it’s ready to serve. Enjoy!