Nut now guys… We are busy admiring these Roasted Nut Granola Bars packed with high protein. A deliciously crunchy treat that deserves to be tried & tasted!
1 & 1/2 Cups Rolled Oats
1 & 1/2 Cups Nuts Of Choice Roughly Chopped
1/4 Cup Mixed Seeds
1 Cup Pitted Dates
2 Tbsp Honey
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1. Preheat the oven to 200°c. Place oats, nuts, and seeds on a baking tray and bake for around 10-15 minutes until they begin to turn a little golden. Remove from oven and transfer into a large bowl.
2. Place the dates into a food processor and blend until a sticky dough-like ball is formed.
3. Add the blended dates, honey/maple syrup, peanut butter, and coconut oil in a pan over low heat and mix well with a wooden spoon until well combined.
4. Pour the date mixture into the bowl with toasted oats and we recommend using your hands or wooden spoon to thoroughly combine everything together.
5. Transfer the mixture into a lined 9 x 9 baking tray before using the bottom of a glass to push down the mixture into one even layer. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
6. Once set, remove from fridge and cut into bars before serving. Enjoy!