Super fluffy protein-packed peanut butter banana pancakes anyone? Nothing makes our morning better than this delicious stack.
1 Large Banana, Mashed
2 Large Eggs
1 Cup Unsweetened Plant Milk
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
2 Tbsp Melted Coconut Oil
1.5 Cups Oat Flour
1 Tsp Baking Soda
1 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
1. Mash a large banana in a large bowl until there are a few lumps. Add eggs, plant milk, vanilla, coconut oil, coconut sugar, and peanut butter and whisk until well combined.
2. Add flour, baking powder, and baking soda and mix until well combined.
3. Heat a large nonstick pan over medium heat and spray it with cooking spray.
4. Use a measuring cup to pour batter onto the pan.
5. Let the pancake cook for about 2-3 minutes or until bubbles appear in the batter and flip. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Repeat with all the batter.
6. Top with sliced or whole strawberries and honey. Enjoy!