Start your day with a protein-packed, grain-free breakfast! This Peanut Butter Waffles with syrup is absolutely divine and is made with relatively healthy ingredients making it guilt-free and #BetterForYou!
For The Waffles:
2 Cups Coconut Flour
1/4 Cup Coconut Sugar
1 Tbsp Baking Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
2 Cups Milk
1/4 Cup Oil
1 Tsp Vanilla
1/2 Cup The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter Crunchy
For The Peanut Butter Syrup
2/3 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Water
1/3 Cup The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Peanut Butter Creamy
1/2 Tsp Vanilla
1. Whisk coconut flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt well.
2. In another bowl, whisk eggs, milk, oil, vanilla, and peanut butter till smooth.
3. Add wet mixture to the dry and stir until barely combined. Cook in a hot waffle iron.
4. For making the syrup, heat coconut sugar and water in a small saucepan until small bubbles appear. Turn off heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until peanut butter is melted and turns smooth. The syrup will thicken as it cools.
5. Top with your favorite nut toppings. Enjoy!