This refined sugar free, vegan bowl of overnight oatmeal is perfect to prep in advance for an early morning workout. The best part – it can be customised to include your protein powder and superfoods!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp The Butternut Co. Unsweetened peanut butter crunchy
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- Sliced banana
- Fresh berries
- Mixed seeds
- Add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter and maple syrup to a bowl and stir well. The peanut butter doesn’t need to be completely mixed with almond milk.
- Add the oats and stir once more. Press down with a spoon to ensure all oats have been moistened and are immersed in almond milk.
- Cover with a lid and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next day, open and give it a good mix. Add in your superfoods and protein powder.
- Garnish with the desired toppings. Enjoy!