We made these deliciously Peanut Buttery Chocolate Easter Eggs with our little ones!
3 digestive biscuits
1 cup The Butternut Co Honey Peanut Butter
1 tsp vanilla extract
4 tbsp butter, soft
2 cups castor sugar
1/2 tsp salt
4 colors of coloured food coating
2 cups ready chocolate paste
1. Make the filling by combining in a food processor – biscuits, peanut butter, vanilla extract, sugar, butter and salt.
2. Pulse until well combined and crumbly.
3. Coat the egg mould with coloured candy coating. Freeze for 15 mins. Coat again with chocolate paste. Freeze for 30 mins.
4. Fill each egg cavity with the peanut butter mixture and press until even. Freeze for 15 mins.
5. Pop the eggs out and attach the halves with melted chocolate to make a whole egg.
6. Serve chilled. Enjoy!