A healthy homemade, gluten-free & vegan, one-pot Peanut Butter Curry using simple ingredients ready in just 10 minutes.
4 tbsp The Butternut Co. Peanut Butter
2 tbsp tomato puree
A pinch of chili flakes
2 tbsp oil
2 large garlic cloves crushed
1 tsp paprika
800gm of chickpeas
1 tsp veg stock
1 red onion roughly diced
1 juice lime
400g can of coconut milk
½ tsp ground coriander
1. Pour little oil into a heated pot, add garlic and onion, sauté until soft.
2. Add paprika, ground coriander, pinch chili flakes and mix.
3. Add coconut milk, peanut butter, tomato puree, drained chickpeas, veg stock powder, and juice of 1 lime and stir well.
4. Cook on high heat for 5-6 minutes until it starts to thicken.
5. Let it cool down a little and Enjoy!