Quick and easy to whip up with pantry staple ingredients. These blondies are made without adding refined white sugar and use the winning flavor combination – peanut butter and chocolate!
- 75g Butter (Melted)
- 125g Jaggery Powder
- 2 Whole Eggs (whole)
- 100g The Butternut Co Unsweetened Peanut Butter, Creamy
- 105g Whole Wheat Flour
- A pinch of Baking Powder
- A pinch of Baking Soda
- 75g Chocolate Chips
- To prepare the batter for the blondies, take butter in a bowl and add jaggery powder to it. Mix the 2 ingredients until the mixture looks uniform.
- To the same mix add 2 whole eggs and whisk the contents of the bowl thoroughly.
- Add the Peanut butter to this mix and whisk until well combined.
- Add baking powder and Baking soda in your bowl of flour. Next add this combination to the bowl in which you are preparing the batter for the blondies. Also, add the chocolate chips before you begin to mix.
- Fold in all the dry ingredients until the batter looks well combined.
- Transfer this batter to a piping bag, to pipe it out into a silicone mould or bake in a 8×8 brownie tin.
- Bake in a pre-heated oven at 160˚C for 20 minutes.
- Let the dish cool down before de-moulding.
- The blondies are ready to eat. Enjoy!
Chef Yajur Khanna is a young chef who believes in ‘Baking the difference’. His self-love for flavour rich food along with trending healthy meals is a perfect combination for the current generation of health freaks.