These PEANUT BUTTER BESAN LADOOS are one of our favourite Diwali sweets with a deliciously crunchy, nutty, twist!
1 Cup Besan or Chickpea Flour (Gram Flour)
200 gms peanut butter crunchy
3/4 Cup coconut sugar
1 tsp cinnamon powdered
2 tbsp chocolate melted (optional)
1.Roast the besan/chickpea flour till light brown and a nutty aroma emanates. (15-20 min approx)
2. Switch off the flame and add the peanut butter.
3. Mix well with a spatula. Once warm, use your hands to mix better.
4. Add coconut sugar and cinnamon .
5. Mix again and form the Ladoos ( round balls)
6. Melt the chocolate on a double boiler or in a microwave and drizzle on the Ladoos. (Optional)