Sweet and deliciously creamy, this is the perfect on-the-go breakfast for busy weekday mornings! It’s loaded with nutrients and fresh berries. It’s also refined sugar-free, all-natural and very filling.
- 2 tbsp The Butternut Co. Organic Unsweetened Peanut Butter creamy
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup fresh or frozen strawberries
- 1 small banana
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 mango, optional
- Slivered almonds
1. Combine the almond milk, strawberries, banana, ginger, cinnamon, honey or maple syrup and mango, and blend until smooth. Add more or less almond milk to reach the desired consistency.
2. Pour into a tall glass. Top the smoothie with slivered almonds, granola, flaxseeds, and fresh fruits as desired. Enjoy!