We love one-pot pasta here! Just throw everything together and you have a wholesome meal. This One-Pot Spinach & Artichoke Pasta is made with 10 plant-based ingredients. Did we mention it’s vegan and dairy-free?
3 Minced Garlic Cloves
1 ½ Cups Quartered Artichoke Hearts
1 ½ Tbsp Nutritional Yeast
¼ Tsp Black Pepper
Pinch Of Red Chili Flakes
3 ¾ Cup Vegetable Broth
Juice Of ½ Lemon
60g Baby Spinach
1. In a pan sauté minced garlic for about 3 minutes. Add artichoke hearts to it, with nutritional yeast, pepper, and chili flakes, and sauté for a minute or two.
2. Push the artichoke hearts to the side of the pan, lay the uncooked pasta in the middle, and make most of them touch the bottom of the pan.
3. Pour Vegetable Broth evenly over the pan, and bring to a simmer.
4. Once simmering, reduce the heat to medium-low and cook the noodles. Stir the pasta in between to make sure it’s not sticking and is cooking evenly.
5. Turn off heat and stir in the lemon juice, cashew butter, and baby spinach. Mix well. Enjoy!