Stuck indoors on a boring weekend? Here is a delicious pick-me-up dessert that’s on the healthier side of snacking and desserts. Gather the ingredients because we’re cooking up some good old banana bread!
3 medium/large ripe bananas (mashed)
½ cup unsweetened peanut butter
3 eggs at room temperature
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp. melted & cooled coconut oil
Dash of vanilla extract
⅓ cup + 2 tbsps. quinoa flour
½ tsp. of baking powder
Sprinkle of cinnamon
½ cup of dark chocolate chips
• Preheat your oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit or 177 degree Celsius and keep your loaf pan ready with a baking sheet.
• Add your wet ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix well.
• Once mixed, start adding the dry ingredients and combine till smooth.
• Next, fold in pieces of decadent dark chocolate chips into the mixture.
• Pour your mixture into the lined pan and bake for 35-45 minutes or till the ends turn a beautiful golden colour.
• Remove, let it cool and serve it plain, with extra chocolate chips or your favourite toppings.
Tip: You can store this delicious banana bread in the fridge for a week or you can freeze it for longevity!
Fresh, satiating and full of the right kind of energy; you know what recipe to look up the next time you’re craving some healthy dessert. Happy baking!high end replica watches
super replica watch
the best swiss replica watches in the world