1 & 1/2 Cup Raw Almonds
1/2 Cup Unsalted, Roasted Hazelnuts
1/2 Cup Rolled Oats
18 Large Pitted Medjool Dates
1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 Tsp Salt
1 Cup Soaked Cashews
1 Can Full-Fat Coconut Milk
1/3 Cup The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Almond Butter Creamy
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1/8 Tsp Salt
1. Soak the cashews in boiling water for 15-20 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2. Blend almonds, hazelnuts, and rolled oats in a food processor until a crumbled mixture is formed. Add pitted Medjool dates, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Blend again until the dough turns sticky.
3. With clean hands press the dough into a cheesecake pan. Leave a concave center for the filling.
4. Shake your coconut milk thoroughly. Blend all the filling ingredients until smooth. Pour filling over the crust.
5. Transfer the cheesecake to a freezer for at least 4 hours.
6. Remove cheesecake from the freezer. Slice, serve, and enjoy!