This 7 ingredient no bake high protein mango pudding is a delicious and fruity dessert that is packed with peanut protein. It is incredibly easy to make and is an absolute crowd-pleaser!
2 Tbsp Rice Flour
1 Lime Juice
3 Tbsp The Butternut Co. Peanut Butter Mango,
Zest Of One Lime
1 Cup Coconut Milk
2 Tbsp Honey
1. In a bowl add 2 Tbsp Rice Flour & 1 Lime Juice and set aside.
2. In a pan heat add 3 Tbsp The Butternut Co. Peanut Butter Mango, Zest of one Lime, 1 Cup Coconut Milk & 2 Tbsp honey.
3. Add the rice flour and lime juice mixture to the pan and keep stirring. The mixture will thicken within 2 minutes.
4. Remove from heat and place in baking bowl and place in the fridge. Allow it to cool.
5. Once set add sliced mango slices on top and enjoy!