It’s Che(at)esecake o clock!
Try this easy no bake, clutter free recipe the next time you have a cheesecake craving.
NO BAKE CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CHEESECAKE
2 cups (approx. 15) digestive biscuits
5 tbsp unsalted butter or coconut oil
700g soft cream cheese
1.5 cups fine coconut sugar or powdered sweetener of choice
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup heavy cream
1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Crush the digestive biscuits and add melted butter or coconut oil. Combine well and press into the cheesecake pan. Refrigerate.
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add peanut butter, vanilla and cream while beating continuously.
- Next beat the mixture on high speed for about 2 minutes till creamy. Last fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour the mixture into the cheesecake pan and refrigerate for 6-8 hours.
- Slice and serve. Garnish with chocolate sauce or more peanut butter. Enjoy!