We have been loving simple recipes with few ingredients. This No-Bake – No-Fuss – CHOCOLATE ALMOND BROWNIE is 5 ingredients only making them a perfect healthy snack. Munch away…
200g Medjool Dates (12-14)
6 Level Tbsp Cocoa Powder
1/4 Tsp Salt
150g Melted Dark Chocolate
1. Add dates and almond butter to a food processor and blend until evenly smooth.
2. Add cocoa powder and salt and blend again.
3. Pour the mixture into a cake tin lined with baking paper.
4. Freeze for 30 minutes, then slice into squares or desired shape or size.
5. Dip each brownie into the melted chocolate, place on a flat board lined with baking paper, and refrigerate until the chocolate is set. Enjoy!