Beat the heat with this quick and easy homemade ice cream. This is something we’ve been enjoying guilt free – on repeat and are so sure that you will be doing the same.
Would you believe us if we said
– It’s made without any added sugar or sweetener
– It’s dairy free
– It’s made with real fruit, and not just any fruit – real sweet and juicy mangoes
– It is protein infused
– It’s deeeeelicious!
Mangoes said to be the king of all fruits, are having a moment nowadays. While they’re incredibly delicious, they also have a host of health benefits – helping digestion, keeping your gut healthy, clearing skin, boosting immunity, and much more.
1 medium ripe mango, peeled and cubed
1 medium banana, peeled and cut
1- 2 tbsp Unsweetened Almond Butter, Creamy
Granola of choice or chopped nuts
Pre-prep: Freeze the cut bananas and mangoes overnight in an airtight box or ziplock bag. Keep frozen until ready to use.
- Add the frozen mango, frozen banana and almond butter to a blender and blend on high in intervals of 60-90 seconds.
Since the fruits are frozen, you may need to stop and stir. Do not add any liquid.
- Once everything is blended together, scoop it into a bowl.
- Garnish with mint leaves and granola. Serve frozen. Enjoy!