As you know, there is no such thing as ‘too much peanut butter’. How can anyone ignore the goodness of natural peanut butter, no matter what your preference is? Peanut butter can be incorporated in our diet in so many amazing ways, it’s strange to think that many of us aren’t doing it already. There are so many healthy peanut butter recipes used globally, you’d be spoilt for choice, not to mention the health benefits that you get from it. Here are some of them:
- Peanut butter smoothies, peanut butter & jelly sandwiches and peanut butter on apples are some of the most common snacks liked by most.
- If you have a sweet tooth, you could chuck frozen bananas, peanut butter and jelly into the food processor and, voila! You have tasty, instant, vegan ice-cream.
- For every other dessert one can think of, you can use peanut butter instead of chocolate, if you are calorie conscious; for instance, in pancakes, brownies, cookie sandwiches, s’mores, and so many more.
And those are just some of the simple ways of adding peanut butter to sweet preparations.
Of all the many ways of cooking, using peanut butter to enhance texture in savoury food items is perhaps one of the most underrated means of making the best use of peanut butter nutrition. Asian cuisine especially, incorporates peanuts into many of their dishes.
If you are on a tight deadline or just plain lazy to cook an elaborate meal, peanut butter will be your ‘knight in shining armour. Here’s how:
- Simply grab a variety of veggies that you like, and sauté everything with peanut butter, soy, scallions, garlic, chillies, and oil. You can either add rice, noodles or enjoy the goodness of these vegetables in a creamy sauce. This recipe is perfect for both, small meals and bigger group meals.
- Peanut butter can also be added to soups and gravies, to give them a rich, creamy body.
If we haven’t yet convinced you to buy peanut butter from our range of peanut butters available, let us tell you a little more.
Apart from the natural goodness of peanut butter, high protein peanut butter is also a great binder for all kinds of healthy snacks. Some handy tips are listed below:
- Use it to bind your homemade, organic protein bars in a healthy, different way.
- Use it to flavour your oatmeal and amp up its nutritional value.
- Melt it with caramel and drizzle it over your popcorn for movie night or a house party with friends.
- Malted milk powder, bananas and peanut butter can fix your sweet tooth and energy levels at any point of the day, not to mention what an amazing mood booster this milkshake can be!
With so many diverse options of using natural peanut butter in your daily diet, it doesn’t matter if you are on team creamy or team crunchy there are endless options to choose from with The Butternut Co.cheap fake g shock watches
michael kors replica watches cheap
replica watches 999