We are obsessed with these HEALTHY THAI VEGGIE WRAPS. They are loaded with veggies, super quick, and easy to make! THE THAI PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE adds a mouthful of flavor, without the guilt. Wrap it up, now!
For the Thai Peanut Dip
3 Tbsp Soy Sauce or 2 tbsp tamari
3-4 Tsp Sweet Chili Sauce, Or More
Juice Of 1 Lime
3-6 Tbsp Water To Thin
For the Veggie Wrap
1 Wrap, Or Tortilla
1/3-1/2 Cup Shredded Cabbage
1/4 Red Pepper, Thinly Sliced
1/4- 1/3 Cup Shredded Carrots
1/2 Mashed Sweet Potato
1/2 Small Avocado, Sliced
1-2 Sprigs Fresh Cilantro
2-3 Tbsp Thai Peanut Dip
1. To make the Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce – mix all ingredients, except water, in a bowl.
2. Add in water one tbsp at a time until you reach the desired consistency.
3. For the veggie wrap, place tortilla/wrap on a flat surface and arrange the cut veggies as desired.
4. Pour the Thai Peanut Dipping Sauce generously over the veggies.
5. Roll it up. Cut in half and serve. Enjoy!