Don’t go on the length of the recipe, they are a little work, but definitely worth it. Healthy Pistachio Bar is vegan, refined sugar-free, nutty to its core, and absolutely delicious.
100 gm oats
3 tbsp The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Almond Butter Crunchy.
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp Lemon juice
150 g dates
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 Tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp Lemon juice
Pistachios and Chocolate
100 g roasted and salted Pistachios
200 g dark chocolate
For the base:
1. Grind oats finely in a mixer
2. Add almond butter, honey, and lemon juice
3. Pour evenly into a baking paper-lined loaf tray and freeze for 10 minutes
For the caramel:
1. Soak your dates in boiling water to soften them and drain the water after they’re soft.
2. Blend your dates in a processor until completely broken down.
3. Add all other ingredients and combine well.
4. Spread onto the base and chill again.
For the pistachios and chocolate:
1. Chop pistachios roughly
2. Spread nuts evenly and push them down lightly into a loaf tray on top of the chilled caramel
3. Take it out of the tray along with the baking paper and cut it into bars.
4. Pour melted chocolate over all the bars and freeze for a while and then enjoy!