With valentine’s day coming, we decided to share something extra special. These Healthy Peanuts Butter Hearts are absolutely easy to make with only 5 Ingredients. They are a perfect handmade gift.
1/2 cup The Butternut Co. Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp pure maple syrup
2–3 Tbsp Oat Flour
3 Tbsp cocoa powder
2 Tbsp coconut oil
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Melt peanut butter in a small pot, constantly stirring it. When melted completely, allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
3. After it cools down add 1 tbsp maple syrup and combine.
4. Add oat flour and mix to combine. The mixture should look like thick cookie dough.
5. Take small amounts of your peanut butter mixture and shape them into hearts and arrange them on your prepared baking sheet. Freeze them until solid
6. Melt coconut oil in the microwave or on the stove. Add cocoa powder, maple syrup, and mix until smooth.
7. Dunk each heart into the chocolate mixture, flip so that it covers both sides evenly, and then return to the baking sheet. Return the hearts to the freezer to set.
8. You can store Healthy Peanut Butter Hearts in the fridge. Enjoy!