There is nothing more comforting than the smell of freshly-baked muffins. Well, this one has hazelnut butter and chocolate chips. Can’t get better than this…
- 3/4 cup Light Spelt flour
- 1-1/2 tsp Baking powder3 Tbsp
- The Butternut Co. Unsweetened Hazelnut Spread
- 1/4 cup Apple purée (unsweetened)
- 1/4 cup Coconut sugar
- 1/2 Tbsp ground flax
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp sunflower or coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Almond milk
- 1/2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup Chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 180C. Line a muffin tin paper cases.
2. Mix light spelled flour, baking powder, and salt together.
3. In a separate bowl whisk together apple purée, coconut sugar, ground flax, hazelnut butter, oil, vanilla, milk, and apple cider vinegar.
4. Add wet to dry mixture and stir to combine.
5. Fold the chocolate chips into the mixture.
6. Pour evenly into muffin cases and bake for around 20 minutes or until lightly brown and firm on top, and a tester comes out clean.