These dark chocolate Grain Free Tahini Brownies are a rich, gluten-free and nute free alternative to your regular brownies.
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
For the chocolate drizzle:
2 tbsp chocolate chips
1 tsp coconut oil
- Start by combining the tahini, coconut sugar, maple syrup, vanilla extract and eggs in a large bowl until smooth and well combined.
- Next add cocoa powder, coconut flour, salt and baking soda until the batter is smooth. Add 1/3 cup chocolate chips into the batter. Make sure the batter is thick enough.
- Spread the batter evenly in a prepared baking pan. If it’s difficult to spread the batter owing to its thickness, use a greased rubber spatula to help even it out.
- Bake the batter for 22-30 minutes at 175C in a preheated oven, or until the knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Don’t overbake!
- After brownies have cooled a few minutes, prepare the chocolate drizzle. Place a small saucepan over low heat, add chocolate chips and coconut oil and stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Generously drizzle over the brownies. Enjoy!