The final course is a concoction of dense chocolate and ruby red raspberries. Make sure to whip up a large batch because they finish pretty quickly!
Valentine’s Day is around the corner and what better way to treat your man or woman than with a warm home cooked meal.
COURSE 3: Dessert
1/4 cup chocolate chips + more for topping
1 cup The Butternut Co Almond Butter, Creamy
5 tbsp cocoa powder
1/4 cup coconut sugar
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp sea salt
Coarse salt, to garnish
Fresh raspberries or strawberries, to garnish
1. Melt the chocolate chips in a microwave.
2. Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl, except raspberries and coarse salt, and mix until everything is blended well.
3. Stir in a few raspberries. Pour batter into a baking pan.
4. Sprinkle more raspberries, chocolate chips and coarse salt on top. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes at 175C or until cooked.
5. Cool and slice into squares. Serve with fresh raspberries on the side. Enjoy!