These Date and Tahini Truffles just melt in your mouth. With no refined sugar, this one super healthy and taste delicious.
2 tsp macadamias
2 tsp sesame seeds
2 tsp shredded coconut
1/8 tsp ground cardamom
1/2 tsp ground coffee
12 pitted dates
2 tbsp The Butternut Co. Tahini
1. Blend dates, tahini, and cardamom in a food processor for 1-2 minutes creating an oily paste. Put in the fridge for 10 minutes.
2. Blend macadamias to a powder using a blender or a pestle and mortar.
3. Toast the sesame seeds for 1 minute until golden and fragrant, shaking the pan often.
4. Make 12 round balls from the date paste. Roll three truffle balls in each of the flavorings: toasted sesame seeds, shredded coconut, ground macadamia, and ground coffee until they are well coated.
5. You may find that you need to apply gentle pressure to get the coconut to stick.