Swap the sugary chocolates with these tiny, little, DARK CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER CUPS, one of the tastiest sugar-free, chocolate treats around!
For the chocolate layer:
10 oz (1 +3/4 cup)sugar free dark chocolate, chopped
5 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
For the peanut butter layer:
4 tbsp natural, no sugar added creamy peanut butter
2 tsp coconut oil, melted
4 tsp granulated Stevia or other low carb granulated sweetener
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Line a muffin pan with 12 silicon or paper liners.
- To make the peanut butter layer combine all the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- To make the chocolate layer, place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl and microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring after each, until totally smooth.
- Add the coconut oil and stir until melted.
- Pour 1 tbsp of melted chocolate in muffin cup and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Divide the peanut butter mixture between cups and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Spoon the remaining chocolate on top of peanut butter until covered.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until the chocolate is hardened.
- Store refrigerated.
- Relish the tiny, little sugar-free dessert chocolates. Enjoy!