You can’t stop at just one! These bon bons are crunchy and creamy at the same time, making them a perfect refined sugar free snack to eat when cravings strike, or just as a healthy snack. They are also vegan, and made with only 6 ingredients
- 1/2 cup crisp cereal (cornflakes or any other)
- ½ cup The Butternut Co. Cashew Butter
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Soften the dates by running them in a food processor for a few minutes. Next add in the cashew butter, coconut oil and salt. Pulse to combine.
- Add the mixture to a wide bowl and fold in the cereal. Roll the mix into approx 1½-inch balls.
- Lastly roll them in the shredded coconut.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for an anytime sweet snack. Enjoy!