With 6 simple ingredients, these Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are our new Post Workout Snack obsession. A protein-packed, easy-to-make snack, try them now.
1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
1/2 Cup Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
2 Large Eggs
1/3 Cup Mini Chocolate Chips
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix until combined. The consistency should be similar to cookie dough.
2. Preheat the oven to 175C, prepare the baking tray, spray coconut oil on it.
3. Spoon out 2 tablespoons of dough into your palms and roll into a ball. Press them to be cookie shape and place them on the baking tray. Add chocolate chips on top of each cookie.
4. Bake chocolate peanut butter protein cookies at 175C for 10-12 minutes.
5. Let cool for 15 minutes to cool & Enjoy!