This Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread is nutritious and delicious. They are quick, easy, and a family favorite. They are vegan too. Win-win.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
4 ripe bananas
1.5 cup wholemeal spelt flour
1 cup melted The Butternut Co. peanut butter
tsp baking powder
1/2 cup coconut sugar
3 tbsp maple syrup
3/4 cup nut milk/soy milk
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 tbsp flax meal
2 tbsp vegan chocolate chips
1. Pre-heat the oven to 180C and line a loaf tray with a baking sheet
2. Mash the bananas with a fork in a bowl. Add peanut butter, soy milk, and maple syrup and mix well.
3. Add the remaining ingredients and stir it with a spatula. Do not over stir.
4. Transfer the batter to the loaf tray and bake for 50-60 minutes at 180C.
5. Let it cool down before slicing. Top with extra peanut butter before slicing and slice it in desired shapes. Enjoy!