Here’s our little twist to Gandhiji’s peanut butter banana bites!
Submerged in lip smacking dark chocolate, these tiny banana bites are the perfect swap for all sugar loaded desserts.
100% Dark chocolate
Coconut sugar, to taste
- Cut each banana into thin slices and arrange on the baking sheet
- Spread about a ½ teaspoon of chocolate peanut butter on half of the small banana slices
- Cover each slice with another slice, making a small banana peanut butter sandwich
- Place in the freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes
- Melt the dark chocolate and add coconut sugar as per desired sweetness, while stirring constantly.
- Remove the banana bites from the freezer and using a fork, quickly dip each banana bite into the chocolate to cover completely
- Gently tap the fork to drip off the excess chocolate.
- Place dipped bananas onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set
- Drizzle maple syrup if you wish to.
- Serve frozen. Enjoy!