Chocolate Hazelnut Raspberry Granola Bars are perfect for any time of the day. It can be paired perfectly with a bowl of vegan yogurt or oats. The best part about it is, it can be stored for up to 10 Days!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 6-8 servings
- 3 cups rolled oats
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup buckwheat groats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup The Butternut Co. Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Crunchy
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Mix together oats, pecans, hazelnuts, coconut flakes, pumpkin seeds, buckwheat groats, and chia seeds.
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan over medium-low heat. Add maple syrup, The Butternut Co. Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Crunchy, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Stir constantly until completely melted and mixed well.
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until everything is smoothly mixed without any lumps.
- Spread your mixture onto a baking dish and bake for 15-20 minutes at 175C.
- Set aside to cool. Once cool, press dried raspberries into it.
- Cut them into bars enjoy them immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 10 days. Enjoy!