Chocolate Hazelnut Raspberry Granola is perfect for any time of the day. It can be paired perfectly with a bowl of vegan yogurt or oats. The best part about it is, it can be stored for up to 10 Days!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 6-8 servings
• 3 cups rolled oats
• ½ cup chopped pecans
• ½ cup chopped hazelnuts
• 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
• ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
• ½ cup buckwheat groats
• 2 tbsp chia seeds
• ½ cup coconut oil (melted)
• ½ cup maple syrup
• ½ cup The Butternut Co. Chocolate Hazelnut Spread Crunchy
• ¾ tsp salt
• 1 ½ tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• ⅔ cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Pre-heat oven to 176 C.
- Stir or whisk together oats, pecans, hazelnuts, coconut, pumpkin seeds, buckwheat, and chia seeds.
- Melt coconut oil in a small pan over medium-low heat. Add maple syrup, cacao butter, salt, cinnamon, and vanilla. Stir constantly until completely melted and mixed well.
- Pour wet mixture over dry ingredients and stir with a spatula until everything is smooth without any lumps.
- Spread your mixture onto a baking sheet and bake for 23-25 minutes. Make sure to stir 1-2 times while baking.
- Once cool, add freeze-dried raspberries to your mixture and toss. Enjoy immediately or store in an airtight container for up to 10 days.