Nothing warms our hearts like these Chocolate Hazelnut Lava Cakes! Slightly crispy on the outside, full of creamy chocolate on the inside. Did we mention they are 100% Refined Sugar-Free? Guess we need some tissues to wipe those drool off our screens…
1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate
¼ Cup Coconut Oil
2 Cups Coconut Sugar
3/4 Cup Oat Flour
1. Preheat oven to 200 C. In a baking tray place 8 baking cups and spray them with non-stick spray.
2. In a large glass bowl melt chocolate and coconut oil. Whisk until the chocolate is well melted. Add the coconut sugar to the melted chocolate and stir it well.
3. Add one egg at a time to make sure the eggs do not get cooked. Add the unsweetened hazelnut butter and oat flour. Mix well until you have a lump-free mixture.
4. Divide the batter evenly across the baking cups until half full. Add a heaped tablespoon of The Butternut Co. Chocolate Hazelnut Spread. Add the batter on top till the cup is almost full.
5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. The center needs to be soft but the sides need to be firm and slightly crisp. Serve hot & enjoy!