When your chocolate indulgence is good for you. On our search for better breakfasts and better spreads, we found these chocolate hazelnut spreads filled pancakes that are truly delicious, and made without refined sugar.
It’s like a dream come true. We are making these pancakes on repeat for brunch over the past few weekends!
1tsp coconut sugar
1 cup All purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking powder
1tsp vanilla essence
Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Beat 1 egg with coconut sugar. Whisk thoroughly for a creamy texture
- Add milk, flour, baking powder, vanilla essence. Whisk thoroughly
- Place a non stick skillet over the medium stove and brush it with butter or oil
- Pour 1tsp of pancake batter and then place the hazelnut spread on the batter and then cover it with more batter
- Let the pancakes cook until they turn slightly brown on both sides.
- Chocolate filled pancakes are ready to serve. Enjoy!