We can’t get enough of these CHOCOLATE COVERED STRAWBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES. They are super easy to make, vegan and absolutely delicious. Perfect for a handmade Valentine’s treat too!
- ½ cup The Butternut Co. Cashew Butter
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- ⅓ cup strawberries
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup dark chocolate
- Blend cashew Butter, coconut oil, strawberries, maple syrup and vanilla extract until smooth in consistency.
- Pour the mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan. Cover with plastic film and freeze until the liquid is set and completely solid.
- Remove the pan from the freezer and cut it into small squares. Place it back in the freezer on a baking tray lined with parchment paper while you melt ½ cup dark chocolate in a pan or a microwave.
- Transfer the melted chocolate into a bowl. Remove the cheesecake bites from the freezer. Coat them with chocolate one at a time completely coating it from all sides, and place on a baking tray. Repeat the same process with the rest of your squares and put them back in the freezer to solidify.
- Once they are set, take them out of the fridge and serve. Enjoy!