Even though all our nut butters are made with #NoRefinedSugar, every once in a while we treat ourselves! Today is one of those #CheatDays…
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup The Butternut Co Peanut Butter Creamy
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the peanut butter and butter. Add the sugar and mix well.
- Add in the vanilla, egg, baking soda, salt and lastly the flour. Mix until dough is formed.
- Stir in the chocolate chips. Form cookie dough balls from the dough.
- Flatten the balls on a baking tray and bake at 180C for 8-12 minutes, less if you like your cookies chewy and more if you like them firm (We’re team chewy!)
- Allow them to cool. Enjoy!