Anyone up for some gooey Chocolate And Almond Butter Muffins? Swirled with our delicious almond butter on top, these are super easy and delicious to make and are refined sugar-free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and paleo approved!
4 Large Ripe Bananas
1/4 Cup Of Melted Coconut Oil
1/2 Cup Of Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1/3 Cup + 1 Tablespoon Coconut Flour
1 Teaspoon Baking Soda, And
1/2 Teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Dark Chocolate Chunks
1. In a bowl mash 4 large ripe bananas, 3 eggs, ½ cup The Butternut Co Unsweetened Almond Butter, and 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil. Mix Until just combined.
2. Add 1/2 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder, 1/3 cup + 1 tablespoon Coconut flour, 1 teaspoon Baking soda, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Stir until you have a smooth mixture.
3. Add 1 cup of dark chocolate chunks and fold it well into the mixture.
4. Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a muffin tin tray with parchment paper. Divide the batter evenly in the muffin tin. Finally, add a dollop of The Butternut Co. Almond Butter on top of each muffin and create a swirl using a knife or spoon.
5. Bake for 19-21 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let it cool & enjoy!