This Broccoli Salad with Honey-Tahini Dressing is an easy side dish and the perfect dish to deal with food wastage.
Prep Time: 10 mins Servings: 4
• 3 cups shredded broccoli stalks (about 4 stalks)
• 1 cup shredded carrots ¼ cup The Butternut Co. Tahini (room temperature)
• 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
• ⅛ tsp garlic powder (or 1 clove, grated)
• 1 tbsp pure honey
• Salt to taste
1. Shred the broccoli stalks and carrots.
2. Whisk The Butternut Co. Tahini, honey, vinegar, and garlic powder together until smooth.
3. Add the shredded broccoli and carrots to the whisked mixture. Toss to coat and it’s ready to serve.