Loaded with sesame seeds and chocolate chips this Gluten-Free Banana Chocolate Chip Tahini Bread is full of flavor. Add this to your new favorite banana bread recipe!
2 Ripe Bananas
1/2 Cup The Butternut Co. Tahini
3 Tbsp Agave Nectar (Honey/Maple Syrup Also Works)
1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
1 1/2 Cup Blanched Almond Flour
2 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Tsp Sesame Seeds
1. Preheat oven to 175C. Mash bananas with a fork in a large bowl.
2. Add tahini, eggs, agave, and vanilla to the bowl. Whisk well until combined.
3. Add almond flour, baking powder, and salt to it. Whisk well until combined. Add chocolate chips and fold them into the batter.
4. Line a 9-inch bread pan with parchment paper. Pour batter into the pan. Top with a few chocolate chips and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
5. Bake for 40 minutes. Allow it to cool in the pan for 15 minutes.
6. Slide your knife around the edges of the bread, then pull up the parchment paper to remove the bread. Place on a cutting board, cut into slices, and enjoy!