This Baked Peanut Butter & Lime Tofu is a flavor powerhouse. Tofu covered in rich peanut butter sauce with a hint of sour and sweet. Serve this with some rice and veggies for a wholesome healthy meal.
For Peanut Lime Sauce
2 Tbsp Lime Juice
2 Tbsp Unsweetened Peanut Butter Crunchy
2 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Clove Garlic Minced
1 Tsp Sesame Oil
Dash Black Pepper
1. Drain excess water out of the tofu. This step is important to make sure the tofu to be able to absorb the sauce well.
2. Mix all the sauce ingredients together in a bowl Slice the tofu into rectangular pieces and add each tofu into the sauce to coat well.
3. Preheat your oven to 200C.
4. Transfer the tofu to a baking tray lined with some parchment paper. Pour the excess sauce over the tofu.
5. Bake the tofu for 35-40 minutes or until crispy.
6. Serve with some turmeric rice and sliced veggies for a healthy wholesome meal. Enjoy!