Moms, this one’s for your snack time dilemmas.
It’s #InternationalSushiDay and we made these quick and easy Almond Butter sushi rolls!
ALMOND BUTTER SUSHI ROLLS
1 cup fresh fruit jam, of choice
1 jar The Butternut Co Almond Butter , Creamy
1. Take 2-3 slices of bread and flatten with a rolling pin.
2. Spread almond butter down the middle of the flattened bread, add a layer of jam over it. Repeat both layers one more time.
3. Roll up the flatbread. Optional: Add a sliced fruit to
4. Spread remaining PB on the edge of bread to create a seal.
5. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Slice into pieces resembling sushi. Enjoy!