Almond Butter Noodles with Sesame is the perfect weeknight meal. It’s thick, creamy, and full of flavor.
Course: Main Dish
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 servings
• 500 grams of any long noodle pasta (I used Fettuccine here)
• 1 tbsp salt
• 1 bunch green onions chopped to garnish
• 2 tbsp sesame seeds to garnish
For the Sesame Almond Butter Sauce:
• 4 tbsp The Butternut Co. Almond Butter Creamy
• 2 1/2 tbsp hoisin sauce
• 4 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
• 2 tsp sesame oil
• 1/2 tsp garlic powder
• 1 1/2 tsp sriracha, more or less to taste
• 1/2 tsp Chinese five-spice powder
• 1 tbsp honey
1. Fill three-fourths of a large pot with water, cover it, and bring it to a boil.
2. Meanwhile, mix all the sauce ingredients using a hand mixer or a wooden spoon until smooth. Chop green onions and set aside for serving.
3. Check pasta after approximately 7-8 minutes but cook it accordingly however you like. If using a different pasta shape, be sure to adjust cooking time accordingly.
4. When pasta is done, drain the water and transfer the noodles into the pot back again. Immediately add sauce to the noodles and stir to combine evenly.
5. Transfer into the serving plates and top each portion with sesame seeds and cut up spring onions.